Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.8.7 – The ideal solution for any WordPress site that needs more flexible data, like other content management systems. ACF Pro The plugin includes a user field, a repeater field, a gallery field, flexible content, and a page parameter, in addition to the 5th version.
The ACF Pro plugin is a GUI layer for custom fields, but it is not an “amazing 1 click” plugin. This plugin will allow you to easily save message data, but not magically display them on the website. To do this, you need to edit your theme and create the desired layout. ACF Pro Plugin is “light weight” but a powerful plugin. You can create user interface forms, global page options, and even save user field data for taxonomy terms,
ACF Pro WordPress Plugin Features;
- repeater area:repeater field allows you to create a set of sub-fields that can be repeated over and over again. Any type of field can be added as a sub field allowing you to easily create and manage very customized data!
- acf block:Discover a powerful PHP-based framework for developing custom block types. ACF Pro Blocks are highly customizable and powerfully dynamic. They integrate deeply with custom fields, allowing PHP developers to build bespoke solutions inline with WordPress theme development.
- flexible material area: Flexible Content Area is a complete content layout manager! Define groups of sub areas (layouts) and add, edit and reorder them to create highly customized content!
- options page: The Options page provides a set of functions to add additional admin pages to edit ACF Pro fields! All data saved on an option page is global and can be displayed on any page throughout the website (good for header and footer data)!
- gallery field: Gallery Field provides a simple and intuitive interface to manage your collection of images. Multiple images can be easily added, edited and sorted!
- clone field:Clone Fields allows you to reuse existing fields and field groups on demand! With lots of powerful settings, this field unlocks a more efficient workflow to manage field settings.
- Download the ACF Pro plugin from below.
- Upload ACF Pro WordPress to your website.
- activate it.
- Enjoy it.