You have spent a lot of time and effort creating WordPress. However, you may have missed an important aspect: the login page, or the login page, so how to customize the login page.
There are many reasons to use a WordPress login page, such as security enhancements, brand enhancements, and user experience enhancements. Whatever the reason, you should change the default WordPress login page type. This is a great way to improve your website.
Customize login page
In this article, we will show you how to customize the login page in WordPress. In addition, we’ll offer a range of support tools including some great custom login page plugins
Why is it necessary to customize the login page?
If you are a WordPress website owner then you are probably familiar with the default WordPress login page. However, it is quite simple and may not reflect the brand of the company or the individual.
It also doesn’t offer any specific security features that keep hackers and other unwanted bugs away from the admin area, apart from basic WordPress security settings. For these reasons, the login page should be viewed just like any other area on the website.
Here are some of the benefits of customizing your WordPress login page:
- better security. You can protect the login page by changing the login URL, which makes it difficult for hackers to find your login page. In addition, you can set limits on the number of times a person can log in or add authentication elements. Use iThemes Security Plugin Pro to protect website from any risk.
- Uniform Brand. The branding on the login page will ensure consistency with the rest of the site so that users and members can have a cohesive experience. In addition, readers or members can more easily log in and share article content if you add a login button using social networks.
- User Navigation. You can use your login page to direct users to the page you want. It allows you to link to social networks or display special offers directly on the login screen.
Enhance user experience. You can customize the login page to take users to any site you choose, for example, a profile page, special offers, or creating a private message.
These are just some of the benefits that a custom login page provides. However, the first advantage is considered the most important. Security is always the top factor you should consider.
Plugin to Customize WordPress Login Page
Now you understand why you should customize your WordPress login page. There are many plugins that can help you. Here are some great plugins with lots of great features and high reliability.
ProfilePress is a handy plugin that allows you to customize your WordPress login page as well as registration and password reset pages. You can also use this plugin to profile users. In addition, ProfilePress has a shortcode installer that allows you to add shortcodes to any form on the web. This makes it easy to add recaptcha, submit button, checkbox etc.
- Allows custom login page, registration form and password reset form.
- Let’s make the live preview design process easier.
- Allows you to redirect login, register and reset passwords for custom pages.
- Compatible with Multisite, allows users to create new sites through the front-end.
- Allows users to upload avatars and provides censorship and social networking features (Premium Version).
custom login page customizer free wordpress
If you are looking for a simple and fast way to customize your WordPress login page, Custom Page Customizer is a great option. This plugin uses the familiar customizer with simple options to change your logo, background, padding, form fields and buttons. Additionally, you can add custom CSS at any time for more advanced changes.
- Easy to use design options
- Familiar Optimizer Interface
- Preview changes as you make them
admin custom login page free wordpress
The Customize WordPress Login Pages plugin simplifies login page personalization. This plugin allows you to change colors, add backgrounds and create slideshow backgrounds. Apart from custom features, this plugin also caters to mobile websites and integrates with Google Fonts.
- Allow changing login URL.
- Enables personalized login page with colors and background tools,
- including social networking features,
LoginPress makes your WordPress login page simple and intuitive. This plugin allows you to edit the login page and add custom fields and messages for users directly from the WordPress dashboard. In addition, there are several design-oriented features that help you incorporate the brand and style into the rest of the site.
- Let’s add custom logo and background to your login page
- Allows you to change the color of the buttons,…
- Provides option to create custom errors
White Label WordPress Plugin – WpAlter
This plugin allows you to customize the entire WordPress admin area. You can also use white label branding to control user access according to a specified role (writer, editor, etc.) and hide certain areas if necessary. From there build an extra layer of security for your site.
- Allows you to completely customize the WordPress admin area based on user roles.
- Allows custom applications for the login page including logo, favicon, header and footer.
- Provide a visual CSS editor.
- Lets you customize the color of the admin area with 25+ templates available.
- Change any text in the admin area.
- and long….
Customize Login is designed to suit the built-in manager for your login page and offers a range of customization options. This plugin allows you to add optional gadgets to your style, edit backgrounds, headers, .. This plugin is provided by iTheme
- Allows you to customize the color, font and widget area
- Provides customizable login pages including headers, footers, buttons and links
- Allow adding up to two widget areas on the login page
How to Customize Your WordPress Login Page
That’s why we have introduced some useful tools that you can use to change the WordPress login page, further we will guide the customizing steps. Of course, for each plugin, these steps will be different. If you choose a feature-rich plugin with lots of settings and options, it will take longer to set up the WordPress login page.
Below we will share some easy steps
Step 1: Install the Login Pages plugin
First, you need to choose the appropriate plugin, then install and activate it. If the plugin you like is located in WordPress.org, you can find it directly in the WordPress dashboard and select Plugin » Add New using the search box. For example, we choose the Custom Login Page Customizer plugin.
If the plugin you choose is owned by a third-party website, you’ll want to navigate to Plugin > Add New, but then click “Upload Plugin”. button then follow the onscreen instructions to upload the plugin zip file and install it.
Step 2: Find the login page settings menu
After activating the plugin, you should try to find the settings page of the plugin. For Custom Login Page Customizer, you can find it in Appearance » Login Customizer. For other plugins, you can find them in Tools, Settings, or in the New menu, in a tab added to your WordPress dashboard.
Step 3: Start Customizing the WordPress Login Page
If there are options on the Settings page, start changing them. For the Custom Login Page Customizer plugin we are using, first of all, you need to click on the “Start Customizing” button to open the WordPress Customizer.
This plugin uses familiar design options regarding color, background, padding….
All you need to do is follow the available options to create your own WordPress login page.
If you need (or want) to change something that is not available you can use custom CSS. The plugin Custom Login Page Customizer has its own CSS dashboard, but it has
The default WordPress customizer also has “Additional CSS” that you can use. A quick search on Google is the easiest way to find out how to write a few lines of CSS, but if you’re unsure consider whether the plugin developer supports it.
Once done, save it, your new custom WordPress login page will be up!