RISE v2.5 Nulled – Ultimate Project Manager It is a multipurpose project management system. You can use it for managing projects, clients, invoices, support tickets, estimates, teams, and many more purposes. It is suitable for a wide variety of organizations, freelancers, and individual users. RISE is fast and easy to use. It includes all the necessary tools to manage your business.
The RISE v2.5 Nulled
Growth Properties RISE v2.5
- projects RISE makes project management very easy. Monitor the tasks of different team members, track time on each task, and get timesheets. Send invoices for projects to your clients and receive payments online. View auto-calculated project progress. Add different milestones and meet the time limit. Discuss projects and receive customer feedback.
- Work Add tasks to your projects, assign team members, and add multiple collaborators. Set time limits, check status and activity logs. Team members can comment and attach files. Mention users in comments and get instant notifications. RISE v2.5 Nulled Easily create multiple tasks and clone similar tasks. Manage tasks by list and drag and drop in Kanban view.
- recurring task Create recurring tasks automatically via cron job. If you have to do the same kind of tasks after every certain amount of time, set up recurring tasks. It allows setting different time periods for creating tasks.
- anticipate requests Create estimate request forms as per your services and receive estimate requests from leads and your customers. It helps in getting more projects and finding potential clients.
- an estimate Send estimates to your customers based on their estimate request or the service you provide for them. Send estimate email with PDF and get approval from your customers. Build projects from estimates and convert estimates to invoices.
- invoice Add your custom invoices and send emails to your customers with the attached invoice PDF. It supports different currencies for different customers. Get records of your invoices and filter by different statuses. Set multiple taxes in invoices. Change the color and logo of the invoice to match your brand. See Set custom footer in PDF for additional information.
- recurring invoice Set Recurring Invoices to automatically generate invoices monthly, yearly, or for different time periods. Send invoices automatically and reduce extra work.
- payment It supports online payments through Stripe and PayPal. You can enable or disable the partial payment option. It generates a payment confirmation notification and automatically marks the invoice as paid.
RISE v2.5- Ultimate Project Manager Free Download
- customers manage your customers and customer contacts. You can allow customers to register or add your customers manually. Get detailed information about contacts, projects, invoices, payments, estimates, estimate requests, support tickets, required files, events, and notes for each client. RISE v2.5 Nulled You can allow your clients to use the client portal. Each client will get a separate dashboard to view their projects, invoices, and other information. Let your clients follow up on projects and get instant feedback. Set permissions to limit clients’ access.
- chat with customers you can communicate with customers through messages and chats. Permissions set which team members can communicate with the client. View the status of your customers online.
- Chat with team members sent direct messages to your team members. Create multiple conversations based on different topics. Reduce wait times for feedback and accelerate project management.
- the club manages potential customers and follows up on their status. Auto collect leads create public estimate requests. Add notes, files and events, easily convert leads to customers with all the current information.
- support ticket your customers create support tickets and receive notifications by web and email. Generate auto ticket from customer email. Assign tickets to team members, reply to comments with attachments. Manage customer support all in one place.
- ExpenditureTrack all your expenses and get an overview of the cost of the project and team members. Check out different categories of expenses and compare income vs expense. View income-expenditure charts for different time periods.
nMon v1.9 Nulled – Website, Service & Server Monitoring
FlyWeb v1.3 Nulled – Web to App Converter Flutter + Admin Panel
RISE v2.5 – Ultimate Project Manager Nulled