School Management v5.8 is a WordPress plugin to manage multiple schools and their entities such as Classes, Sections, Students, Exams, ID Cards, Admit Cards, Teachers, Employees, Fees, Invoices, Income, Expenses, Notice Boards, Study Materials and much more.
School Management v5.8
Free Download School Management v5.8 – Education and Learning Management System for WordPress.
- Paypal, Stripe, Razorpay, Paysapal, Paystack
SMS Service Provider:
- Nexmo, Twilio, MsgClub, SMS Striker, Msg91, Textlocal, EBulkSMS
School Management System v5.8 Features;
- Multi School Management :- Add multiple schools, admin and assign classes to each school to manage the school individually.
- Session Management:- Create a new session and keep all the records of the previous sessions.
- Manage Classes & Sections :- Administrators can create classes and assign them to schools. With each class, there can be multiple class sections.
- Student Management :- School administrators and staff with required permissions can give fresh admissions in the school by specifying the admission number, class, section and roll number. Also, for each student record in a session, a new enrollment number is automatically generated.
- Inquiry Management:- Display the inquiry form for a school on one page using a shortcode. Also, get school-wise enquiries, next follow-up updates and add notes for enquiries.
- Student Promotion:- Promote students to a new class for a new semester. This creates a new enrollment of a student for the next session.
- Student Transfer:- Transfer students from one school to another. It also keeps track of the transferred and transferred students in the school.
- Student Attendance:- Take daily attendance of students. Print the class attendance sheet. Also, students can view their attendance report on the dashboard.
- Student Dashboard:- Students view their fee report, admission details, ID card etc. and pay the balance fee using the appropriate payment method.
- Roles and Permissions:- Create custom roles like Teacher, Accountant and give them the necessary permissions according to the role so that they are limited to managing the school entities assigned to them.