The PrivateContent v7.211 plugin allows you to create multi-level authorizations on your WordPress blog with separate access for users, separating the access of categories of users to different sections of the site.
Easy integration of user profiles
WP Private Content Plus is a plugin that protects your content from a variety of users. It involves many features related to user management. This version is not able to handle user related functions like frontend login, frontend registration, member directory and user profile search. So we’ve integrated WP Private Content Plus with the popular user profile Made Easy plugin to provide full features related to user management and content protection. WP handles private content plus content constraint management while creating user profiles handles frontend user features related to easy content constraints.
PrivateContent plugin features;
- PrivateContent plugin provides you lightbox engine showing form (or any content) by clicking on any site element
- Login form and logout button with custom redirect
- user self-delete box
- PrivateContent plugin gives you users reserved area with preset content and private comments
- WP users sync to allow use of WP-based systems + WP roles emulator
- User frontend registration and management via any form (using WP User Sync)
- Native Visual Composer, Elements and Cornerstone integration
- customizable messaging
- 100% translatable + 23 frontend languages ready to use + WPML or polylang ready
- Dev-Friendly API Structure + Hooks
- GDPR Compliant
- Download the PrivateContent plugin zip file from below.
- PrivateContent plugin extract the zipped file.
- Upload PrivateContent.zip to your WordPress website.
- Activate the plugin.
- Enjoy it.