Thrive Comments v1.3.3 Nulled is a commenting system for a WordPress site. The Thrive Comments Nulled plugin does not connect to the commenting service but improves and complements the existing commenting system on the site.
With Thrive Comments you can set up post-comment actions. Anything from opening a lightbox to redirecting a commenter to a URL, showing related posts, prompting social sharing, or when combined with Thrive Leads.
Thrive comments null attributes;
- Assign User Badges: Add badges to comment on achievements to gamify and encourage site interaction. Add a custom badge or choose from our existing designs. Choose which achievements to badge for.
- Up-vote and down-vote: encourage quality comments – enable visitors to up-vote and/or down-vote comments, or disable voting altogether. With Thrive Comments you can also restrict voting to only logged-in users.
- Display Featured Comments: Get your best comments at the top of the comment feed. You can use your visitors’ up-votes to determine who sits on the top spot or you can show the comment you like.
- Comment Boosting Design: With “Leave a Comment” buttons at the top and bottom of the long comment feed, we’ve made it as easy as possible for your visitor to comment.
- Post from social accounts: Minimize the hassle of signing in. Users can comment on their linked social accounts instantly. This is one of the biggest obstacles to commenting – taking the sign in – out of the equation.
- Social Sharing: With Thrive Comments Nulled Plugin users can share individual comments from your posts on Facebook, Twitter or URLs. You can also ask them to share the article after commenting.
- Subscribe to the comments of a post: If a visitor wants to be notified about new comments on a particular post, they can subscribe to the comments of that post.
- Auto-Generated Visitor Information: Users can comment on their website accounts. Your commenter’s name and email will also be pulled into any post-comment opt-in form.
- Download Thrive Comments Nulled Plugin from Below
- Upload the Thrive Comments plugin to your WordPress website.
- Activate Comments have been canceled.
- Enjoy it.