WP Rocket v3.6.1 Null Helps to improve page loading speed and reduce server load. A higher download speed, in turn, lowers the bounce rate, increases conversions, and helps increase space in Google’s search results. It has long been known that this factor is considered one of the most important in the ranking.
- Page caching is an ultra-fast loading time required to improve search engine optimization and increase conversions.
- preload sitemap – WP Rocket Nulled automatically works with the WordPress plugin Yoast SEO Premium – Not a bad thing.
- gzip compression – Bandwidth savings.
- database optimization – Regular cleaning of garbage.
- Customizable Google Fonts – Customization of fonts.
- Extracting query strings from static resources – Removing query strings from CSS and JS files.
- To postpone loading of js – Again, reducing the loading time of the site.
- Compatibility with Cloudflare – I wrote about this service once already. You can familiarize yourself with it in these articles: We put an SSL certificate for a WordPress site and an SSL certificate for a site. part 2.
- cdn – Reducing the expectation of HTTP requests.
- prefetching dns – Minimize DNS responses from external resources.
- mobile search – Transition of the user from the mobile version to the more convenient version for him.
- e-commerce – Useful for online stores on WordPress.
- multilingual compatibility – Well, I’ll argue here. After the first installation of WP Rocket Nuld, it turned out that you still need to translate it.
- Download the WP Rocket Nulled Plugin Zip file from below.
- Upload it to your WordPress website.
- Activate WP Rocket Premium.
- WP Rocket Premium is already void/verified
- Enjoy it.