Mailster Plugin v2.4.6 Nulled Campaign is a super-simple plugin to send, create, send and track newsletters. Mailster Plugin Zero supports over 25 languages.
XTRA Theme v3.3 Nulled – Universal WordPress Template
Mailster Plugin Null Features;
- Track Opens, Clicks, Newsletter Cancellations and Bounces
- Track countries and cities
- Schedule your campaigns
- Six types of auto responders
- Send your latest posts to your customers
- Use dynamic and custom tags (placeholders)
- Web-version for each newsletter
- Embed newsletter with shortcodes
- forward via e-mail
- Share with social media services
- Unlimited Membership Form
- sidebar widget
- Single or double opt-in support
- WYSIWYG editor with code view
- Unlimited Color Variations
- automatic inline styles
- background image support
- quick preview
- Revision Support (Original)
- multi-language ready
- SMTP support
- DomainKeys identified mail support
- Import and export for customers
- Download Mailster Plugin Zero Zip File From Below
- Upload the Mailster Nulled Plugin Zipped file to your WordPress website.
- Activate Mailster Nulled Plugin.
- Enjoy it.
Gmail is a free email service provided by Google. By 2019, it had 1.5 billion active users worldwide.  A user typically uses Gmail in a web browser or official mobile app. Google supports the use of email clients via POP and IMAP protocols.
At the time of its launch in 2004, Gmail offered one gigabyte of storage capacity per user, far more than its competitors did at the time. Today, the service comes with 15GB of storage. Users can receive up to 50 MB of email with attachments, while they can send up to 25 MB of email. To send large files, users can insert files into messages from Google Drive. Gmail has a search-based interface and a “conversation view” as an internet forum. The service is significant for early adopters of Ajax among website developers.
Google’s mail servers automatically scan emails for multiple purposes, including filtering out spam and malware and adding context-sensitive ads to the side of the email. This ad practice has been significantly criticized by privacy advocates because of the unlimited data retention, ease of third-party surveillance, users disagreeing with the policy of sending emails to other email addresses, and the possibility of Google’s change. The company has filed a lawsuit regarding the problem. Google says email users must “expect” their emails subject to automated processing, and claims that the service refrains from displaying ads alongside potentially sensitive messages, such as race, religion, sexual orientation, health or financial statements. In June 2017, Google announced that it would stop using relevant Gmail content for advertising purposes, instead of relying on the data collected.