Really Simple SSL Pro v2.1.24 Nulled Automatically detects your settings and configures your site to work over HTTPS. To keep it light, the parameters are minimized.
Perhaps while following Lynx (a program for accessing the Internet) in your browser, some sites look like this: http://domain.com, and some https://domain.com.
- Mixed Content Scan, which shows you what to do if you don’t have Secure Lock yet
- Option to enable HTTP Strict Transport Security
- Option to configure your site for HSTS preload list
- Enhanced security headers for added security
- Composite material fixer for back-end
- More detailed feedback on the configuration page
- Certificate Expiration Check: Receive an email when your SSL certificate is about to expire